This agreement commences at the point of purchase or as soon as products have been sent.
In these terms and conditions, the term User refers to any third party who accesses or purchases any products, information, statistics or quotes produced by Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. or its affiliates and is not employed by Early Years fundamentals Ltd. or engaged as a consultant.
1. All content on VEYA© (accessed through the third-parties Thinkific and/or Brillium) and the content on the subscribing members platform hosted on Microsoft Teams is the property of Early Years Fundamentals Ltd., our affiliates, or other relevant third-party companies (for example the imagery used is provided by Unsplash.com). Content refers to any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information that is capable of being captured, distributed and/or stored by recording, photocopying, or transmitting the content fully or in part using any form of technology or written text.
2. By continuing to use our websites, information and training platform, you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use, share or save any trademark or logo displayed on the site without the owner’s prior approval.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Early Years Fundamentals Ltd.
Limitation of Liability
4. VEYA© and its associated websites are powered by the third parties Thinkific, Brillium, Microsoft Teams and Wix, and Early Years Fundamentals accepts no liability for website/ third party outages, disruptions or non-availability of services.
5. Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. reserves the right to alter, suspend access or discontinue any part of the website and content, including but not limited to, any products and/ or services available.
6.Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. accepts no liability for any loss or corruption of data, databases or software as a direct or indirect consequence of access to our websites and/or training platforms.
7. Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. are not liable for any loss or damages that may come from using the content published on its websites or content published via the third-party software providers (Thinkific, Brillium, Microsoft Teams and Wix). This includes any direct, indirect or consequential losses and or loss of information or technological error, fault, malware or computer virus accusation from the use of the Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. websites and any websites that are linked to or from it.
8. Data extracted from the Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. websites or via third-parties engaged by Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. such as Thinkific and/or Brillium will be held for 1 year, after which this data will be deleted. Data may be anonymised and used for commercial research but will never be quoted or presented to the public in a way in which a user may be identified. If a direct quote is needed, written consent will be obtained from the user beforehand.
9. Information will be stored in accordance with UK Data Protection/ GDPR legislation and Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. will ensure to maintain its registration with the ICO. More details can be found in our Data Protection & Confidentiality Agreement.
10. All billing and billing information for products purchased is handled through third-party providers Thinkific, Brillium and Stripe. Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss of funds or information that occurs as a result of using the nominated third parties.
11. You may stop using our products at any time, however, refunds will not be available once Thinkific has noted a user as having accessed the system.
Disclaimer of liability
12. Whilst we endeavour to keep our information and research up to date and correct, Early Years Fundamentals Ltd. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the websites or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the websites for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is, therefore, strictly at your own risk.